Friday, March 30, 2007

Back to Thing 8 and thinking about not finishing Learning 2.0

I knew sometime ago that I wasn't going to finish the Web 2.0 training before the due date of March 30. I've skipped ahead and never completed Thing 8 the RSS portion, so I'm going back to that step and try to really gain an understanding of this particular technology.

The steps I've completed have been mostly fun, and at the very least, I will recognize the words I hear and have some basic clue as to what they mean - Rollyo, Flickr, etc. So I won't keep up with my Blog after today, but I will try to come back to this tutorial occasionally when I hear a term that I don't understand. I'll know I can find a basic lesson and good background information.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Keep on learning! Glad it's been fun.